Thriving Tech Company Seeking Wicked Smart Administrative Assistant for Legal Department (6 Months)
Location: Santa Clara
Pay: Up to $27-Hr
This is a contractor assignment supporting the legal department. The Administrative Assistant will work under the direction of the Contracts Negotiator, and will be primarily responsible for providing general administrative support to the legal department, and managing various legal documents both electronically and physically including and not limited to processing invoices and other duties as may be required. In addition, s/he will be responsible for all contract administration duties within the department including management of e-Contract Management System. S/he will manage the contract lifecycle for all corporate and commercial contracts, scan contracts, rename PDF files, organize and maintain the contracts database including but not limited to contracts tracking.
• Ability to identify problems and creatively solve them
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Capable of prioritizing, handling multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to meet strict timelines
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast pace environment
• Willingness to share knowledge and train
• Demonstrate flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team/collaborative environment ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
• Manage the daily flow and process incoming invoices from outside counsel/vendors, and update and manage relevant tracking system
• Manage and track litigation documents, subpoenas and other legal documents, and update and manage relevant tracking system
• Provide general administrative support to the legal department including but not limited to incoming/outgoing mail and travel arrangements.
• Process travel requests, expenses, and other approval requests using electronic approval systems
• Manage the Contracts database
• Ability to interpret standard form contracts and various other contract types
• Guide other business function/department members on contracts process as required
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS • A bachelor’s degree • Prior experience supporting a legal department in an administrative capacity preferred • Demonstrated discretion and maintenance of high level of confidentiality. • Thorough understanding of the contract management lifecycle including contract evaluation, approval, tracking, and close-out preferred. • The ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to learn new procedures and skill sets. • Strong computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and contract database knowledge). Note: Ideal candidate with 2-4 years exp, will consider recent college graduated with related work experience
Role: Wicked Smart Administrative Assistant for Legal Department ($27/hr)
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.