Company: REMEDY RECRUITMENT GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £34.00 - £41.00 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Lancashire County Council - Family Safeguarding Team - Up to £41ph!
- Flexible Working
- TOIL (time off in lieu if working beyond your 37 hours)
- Manageable caseloads
- Family Friendly Employer (help to balance family commitments)
- Travel benefits (mileage paid)
- It is a really exciting time to work in Lancashire and our Children's Services are progressive and innovative. We embrace strength-based approaches, are currently embedding a family safeguarding model of practice and offer a good work life balance.
- Working with children and young people is both challenging and rewarding, enabling you to make a positive difference in their lives. We understand the importance of our teams having the right support in place, a healthy work-life balance and a manageable caseload.
- We aim for caseloads to be between 15 and 22 (depending the function you are working in). We pay your mileage and we have a time of in lieu policy.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.