Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
This exciting position for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk for a growing company is being filled by Robert Half. In this role, your responsibilities will include entering, posting, and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging report, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining a cash receipting journal, and updating, and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L. This quickly growing team is searching for a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will process full-cycle AP and handle many invoices per week while paying close attention to detail. This company will offer you great potential for career growth and an impressive benefits package. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role will be based in the Irvine, California region and is a permanent employment opportunity.
- Follow standard procedures to perform basic accounting tasks, such as general accounting
- Supply shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders with information as requested
- Maintain, relate, and promote the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
- Ensure accuracy of documents and codes
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Handle payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAPJob Requirements:
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Expertise in Collection Processes
- Oracle NetSuite Technologies experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Strong familiarity with Collection Processes
- Proficient in ERP systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.