Company: BREWERS DISTRIBUTING CO.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An entry-level position responsible for building displays, hanging temporary and permanent point of sale materials (POS) and stocking retail coolers and shelves. The majority of the work performed is under limited or no direct supervision. Must uphold established superior customer service relationships with retailers.
- Follow the Structured Merchandising Process which includes rotating products and stocking all accounts.
- ABU Training as required by AOE.
- Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all Company documents (daily Merchandising Instruction Form).
- Responsible for hanging signage outside and inside buildings.
- Hanging/placing of price cards, cooler stickers, and other point of sale (POS) in accounts.
- Building and maintaining creative product displays.
- Filling/refilling store shelves with product.
- Checking product code dates and maintaining proper rotation as outlined by Anheuser-Busch and other suppliers. Notify appropriate personnel of potential freshness issues.
- Repairing damaged product packaging.
- Responsibly operate company vehicles and equipment. Must be kept up to Brewers' cleanliness standards.
- Comply with all legal guidelines, safety requirements, and Anheuser-Busch standards and policies.
- Follow Brewers' mission in how we conduct our daily business: Integrity - Passion - Customer Commitment - Leadership - Team Work - Community.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Continued education degree or credits, and work experience preferred.
- Beverage experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license with a ear Motor Vehicle Report required.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and physical.
- Able to lift, load, unload and move product (lift 22 lbs frequently; 162 lbs occasionally) as well as hang merchandise materials.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic math skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management; ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Willingness to learn and follow verbal instructions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Dependable, flexible, and a self-starter with an excellent attitude.
- High energy level with the ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Current pay scale: starting $12/hr, 90 days $13/hr, 6 months $14 and 1 year $15