* Opportunity of $70,000+ per year Plus Commission * Great Health Insurance Plans, 401K, Paid Vacation & Holidays * Company Vehicle and Cell Phone *
Come join this hard-working, established family that has been "Taking Care of Our Neighbors" for over 35 years!
Three years Lead HVAC Service Technician & Installation Technician experience preferred. We provide additional training!
Kingwood Air Conditioning & Heating, Kingwood's premier family owned/operated air conditioning and heating company, is looking to add new lead service and installation technicians to our family. This is a full-time position that requires dedicated, reliable applicants.
**MUST LIVE WITHIN 30 MILES OF KINGWOOD**
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- EPA Certification and TDLR registration
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Available to work 7am to 7pm as well as after-hours and on weekends
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Clean driving record and current driver's license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and background screening
Role: Lead Service & Installation Technicians
Apply for this job now.