The position performs repairs and preventative maintenance on Tree Farm small equipment. This position will perform all diagnostic work and complete scheduled and unscheduled repairs from the Dossier repair tracking system.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment when and where required.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs and preventive maintenance on Tree Farm equipment.
- Document repair operations and time-tracking in accordance with company procedures.
- Requisition parts through the Purchasing Department, in accordance with procedure.
- Ensure work area is clean and neat.
- Assist co-workers with diagnostics and repairs.
- Comply with company safety policies and with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Report immediately any safety violations and correcting unsafe acts or conditions.
- Conduct technical inspections and documenting findings.
- Maintain repair order documentation to include repair description, parts used, and repair times.
- Perform monthly inventories as required.
- Must possess own tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least one year of lawn equipment maintenance experience;;
- Must have time management skills; and
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a Texas valid Class C driver’s license
Role: Small Engine Mechanic
Apply for this job now.