Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
Travel Coordinator McLean, Virginia
The Travel Coordinatorwill provide mission support for a dynamic overseas program. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating and leading all aspects of mission critical travel.
- The travel coordinator shall make reservations and create travel orders, general internal travel requests and database records for approvals and finances, obtain and process requests for passports coordinating with the requestor and Sponsor. The primary duties include but not limited to the following:
- Make travel reservations for staff/contractors for airline, car rentals, and hotel accommodations.
- Notify travelers of reservations and make necessary adjustments to meet mission requirements.
- Enter information and maintain the travel database as a travel record.
- Ensure timely approvals and ticketing within the database and pick up tickets for distribution.
- Obtain travel advances for sponsor staff and contractors when required.
- Maintain custody of travel records and documents for sponsor staff and contractors when not in use.
- Assist staff employees and contractors with the submission of their travel vouchers.
- Coordinate and complete all clerical day-to-day duties
- Create and submit Country clearances for all travelers on the program using the client's application.
- Process paperwork for Visa's and Passport applications.
- Reconcile all travel billing and credit card statements and create cost-savings reports for the PMO to present to the client to demonstrate cost-savings.
- Create/review Customer official communications that are sent to post in advance of travel dates.
- Assist in identifying known and unknown risks and dependencies related to travel and current events in international locations that may negatively impact the success of a project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand, apply, and explain Sponsor rules, guidelines, and procedures to staff and contractor employees.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and prioritize the workflow in and extremely dynamic environment.
- Experience in software applications such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft word.
- Willing to “go the extra mile” in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
- Highly mission oriented
- Additional experience is a plus in the following areas:
- Knowledge of travel requirements and other travel restrictions/requirements.
- Previous experience in travel arrangements.
- Prior experience as a travel agent.
Salary - We offer competitive compensation packages with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
401K Program - Full-time employees are eligible on the 1st day of the month following their date of hire. Employees are vested immediately.
Paid Time Off - Vaxcom is able to offer 20 days of leave to new employees. In addition, we recognize 10 paid holidays per year; all of which are floaters and may be taken on its designated date or on any day following.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR