At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Ward Manager to join our team at Cygnet Hospital Coventry.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!You day to day responsibilities are…
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- The ward manager is responsible for leading the clinical ward teams to provide outstanding care to the patient through a number of different ways. Be that through the development of individual staff, ward based quality checking and audit or through understanding patient experience, Cygnet will support you fully to make improvements across the services you manage.
- You will provide direction and support to the Nursing team as well as managing the accompanying budgets. The post holder show their ability to engage with the team in setting and monitoring high standards of care in accordance to Care Quality Commission standards. You will also possess effective leadership skills and experience of motivating and developing others.
- You will play a key role in the assessment of patients and making decisions around how our ward services can help individuals. You will be vital in ensuring staff teams have the required level of skill and training and that they are motivated to the improvement of the hospitals services.
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet (from Jan ’19)
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Hospital Coventry
are looking for a ward manager who is able to form part of our dedicated team. We are looking for a clinician who is ready to develop their skills in a leadership role. As the ward manager you will be a key part of the team planning and developing the services at Cygnet Coventry.Cygnet Hospital Coventry
offers specialist inpatient services for women across three wards, with step down facilities also forming part of the care pathway.
You will be based on Dunsmore Ward
, Cygnet Hospital Coventry’s female PICU service and deals with emergency and crisis admissions. The ward offers a one hour response time to all emergency referrals, with a decision on a placement no more than an hour after we receive adequate clinical information. Dunsmore Ward provides, as do all of Cygnet’s PICU services, 24-hour medical cover allowing admissions to occur 24-hours-a-day.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below