The Client Services Coordinator position is responsible for coordinating all client service activities with a focus on delivering the ultimate client experience. This includes making calls to current customers and agents to maintain good relationships, assessing current client needs, provide support as needed, and generating sales. The specialist is also responsible for receiving calls and providing customer service when appropriate or directing the call to the appropriate parties.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Manage current agents and customers by tracking and following up on them.
- Assess current client’s product needs and direct them to a representative.
- Coordinate and execute service activities, such as resolving service requests, maintaining client files/dashboards and handling day-to-day client requests.
- Process tasks and resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce activity reports; assist with client reporting and billing.
- Manage relationships with clients and internal and external resource providers
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Focus on client needs and customer service
- Detail-oriented and methodical
- Follows up and follows through
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A self-starter who is assertive, proactive, independent, flexible and accommodating.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications, master of Excel.
- Comfortable learning and navigating new technology and software applications.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Symmetry Financial Group is a locally owned insurance brokerage and one of the fastest growing insurance marketing organizations in the country. We are seeking a results-oriented individual to join our growing team as a Videographer. Symmetry Financial Group has been recognized by Entrepreneur.com and Culture IQ for having a Top Company Culture! We thrive in a culture that “drives engagement, exceeds expectations, and directly impacts company success.” Leadership at Symmetry Financial Group makes the conscious effort to make everyone feel engaged and important; work/life balance includes morning meditation, weekly yoga, and a weekly company sponsored meal!
OUR CORE VALUES
Relationships matter, people come first
Relentless pursuit of personal growth
Open, honest, and productive communication
We do the right thing even when no one is looking
We work as a true team and strive to be a positive influence
We act like owners because we own it
Being of service and doing good in the world
We have fun and we get stuff done
Role: Client Services Coordinator
Apply for this job now.