Company: CBS SELECTION
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40000 - £60000/annum plus package & benefits
Our client is a Tier 1 Major Contractor who now have a pipeline of major projects, some exceeding £40- £80M within Edinburgh and the East of Scotland over the next 4-6 years.
The projects include Commercial Building and mixed use Commercial / residential development Schemes which have been designed by a highly experienced Design team of Architects and Engineers.
To support the existing Commercial management team, they now require an experienced “Senior Quantity Surveyor” with a Main Contracting background to support the post contract delivery phase of a range of commercial projects in and around Edinburgh ranging from £10M to £50M.
The successful Quantity Surveyor candidate will have the following experience and abilities:-
* Minimum of 10 years with a commercial Contracting environment in a Quantity Surveying / Senior Commercial role
* Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
* Experience of Commercial Design and Build Schemes desireable
* Experience of a range of Contractual forms and agreements
* Ability to relate well to internal colleagues and external client's
* Network amongst the East Coast Design Team & specialist Supply Chain would be of interest.
* Commercial awareness to minimise risk to margin
* Experience of Design & Build, JCT and NEC Forms of contract advantageous.
* The ability to manage works packages on project upwards of circa £10M
The role will be on a permanent position within a secure and progressive environment and will come with significant opportunity for development and advancement within this dynamic organisation.
Pease submit your CV in confidence in the first instance