We are seeking an Owner Operator CDL A Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- 2 years experience
- Clean MVR
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
What we offer:
- 75% of gross to the truck
- No Trailer Rental fee
- Fuel Card with excellent discounts
- Newer trailers - Either 2012 or 2017 53' Great Danes with Carrier units
- Payday every Friday with no hold back. You can get paid the same week you start working!
- Pre-Planned freight - You don't sit unless you want to
- We have our own shop
- Owner Operators average $2000 to $4000 per week AFTER fuel!
- Lease purchase available
Fire & Ice Transport is a small OTR company out of Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in meeting our customers needs and making timely deliveries in a safe manner.
Our equipment is well taken care of at our shop and we do not fear DOT inspections.
Our trailers are 2012 or 2017 Great Danes with Carrier units.
We currently operate 10 trucks. We are too small to let a truck sit if the driver wants to keep going!
Role: Owner Operator CDL A Driver OTR (Lease Purchase Available)
Apply for this job now.