Company: YOURRECRUIT GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21,000 - £21,500 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a successful global business, of which is offering Hybrid working! Based in central Croydon and in immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses, the area couldn’t be more convenient to travel to. You will have strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail to ensure in house and client systems are maintained and updated. You will be part of a growing team and your own personal input will be significant on a daily basis.
You will be working in a corporate environment where on the job training and development is provided to ensure you make the very best of this outstanding employment opportunity.
Salary: £21,421.32 plus £1500 annual bonus plus excellent benefits
Hours: 35 hour week, Monday to Friday on a slight shift basis, either 09.00 to 17.00 or 09.30 to17.30
What will your working week be like?
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive service, reflecting the brand values of the client companies.
- Maintain and update all current customer insurance details relating to home emergency cover
- Accurately assess data loads and amend/input data onto both client and inhouse systems
- Maintain and update all current customer assistance details
- Handle all incoming calls in a polite, efficient and proactive manner, in line with the company standards
- Data capture all requested data and provide information to the caller
- Reply to all correspondence within defined time scales, ensuring the departmental standards are adhered to
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will be educated to GCSE standard and have previous experience within a telephone-based customer service environment and hold a strong administrative skill set. Previous experience of working within an insurance department would be beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated and ability to work within a team
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Good letter writing ability
- Able to communicate confidently with clients, customers and suppliers
***For your information:
Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.