COMPANY: ORIGIN LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £Strong + Bonus + Benefits
Residential Solicitor – West London – 3 years+ PQE
Due to continued growth, our client is now seeking a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 3 years’ PQE. You will be confident managing a complex caseload and have excellent client care and communication skills across all levels. The successful candidate will be comfortable practising independently and able to demonstrate the talent to:-
- Provide professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct and Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Manage a range of property matters from initial instruction through to matter conclusion
- Run a diverse caseload including both freehold and leasehold, conveyancing sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, help to Buy ISA schemes, right to buy, shared ownership schemes, lease extensions and residential lettings for landlords and tenants
- Liaise effectively with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors by telephone, post, email or in person, as necessary, at every stage of the transaction
- Undertake any additional relevant tasks including dealing with pre-exchange of contract work, title reports, searches, raising enquiries, etc.
- Manage post-exchange work and registrations, including completion statements
- Keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position
- Work closely with other fee earners within the Business to achieve goals and objectives
- Maintain existing relationships with the Business’s clients and assist and help develop new relationships with third-party referrers
- Participate in the growth and future development of the department, assisting in growing the client base and marketing the Business’s branded services
- Contribute to business development activity and networking events on behalf of the Business.
- At least 3 years PQE (no upper limit regarding amount of experience)
- Sound technical expertise across all aspects of conveyancing and the undertaking of fee-earning work across predominately residential (both freehold and leasehold) matters
- Proven experience of handling a busy and diverse caseload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
Origin Legal is handling a number of Residential Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.