Thorn Baker are looking for Bricklayers to start on a projectin Birmingham, candidates who display the right attitude and work ethic will be on the job for the duration of the project.
- Ensure working area is safe and in no danger prior to commencing work
- Set out works to line and level
- Follow architect's drawings
- Install wall ties, insulations and damp proof courses to relevant standards
- Check work carried out is correct to drawings and specification
- Work with labourers and hodcarriers to ensure the work is loaded out in advance of commencing to build
- Construct masonry to details and drawings provided and to standards required
Install and modify chimney stacks (as applicable)
- De-snot and point up all work
- Protect the new area of work against weather or other forms of damage until mortar has cured
- Candidates must have a valid CSCS card
- Two commercial relevant References.
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic
For further information please call Daniel Bassett on #removed# or email #removed#
Key Skills: Bricky, Brickwork, Blockwork, Bricklaying, Bricklayer, Masonary, Trades, Construction, CSCS, concrete, structures, formwork,