Fraud Client Service Representative in Hunt Valley, MD
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Fraud Client Service Representative in the Hunt Valley area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 20 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution's recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
***Please note this position does not start until 12/03/18, however, interviews will be starting as early as 10/23 to fill all available classes
****Please send your resumes directly to: #removed#
****Candidates must commit to the following work schedules:
Permanent Schedules: *All resources must be able to work all shifts below*
9 - 11:30am-10pm Sat, Mon, Tues, Fri
9 - 1:30pm-10pm Sat, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri
7 - 1:30pm-10pm Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds, Thur
- The Fraud Analyst reviews customer accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud. Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type. The successful candidate will complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity. You may perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support. Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to our client. You will review and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution. Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools. Typically reports to Fraud Detection/Prevention Supervisor. Integrity is important in this role.
- Required Skills:
• Customer service experience, demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service
• Proven history of dependability
• Proficient with computers. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs
• Experience working in a team environment
• Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals such as Average Handle Time, Availability, Quality, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle difficult client issues
• Proficiency in dealing with customers issues in both a routine and complex environment
• Ability to multi-task and proven track record of working independently
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment
• College degree or commensurate work experience preferred
• 2-4 years of customer service experience
• Inbound/Outbound call center experience and/or fraud experience
• Knowledge of banking operations
• Knowledge of fraud systems applications
• Strong analytical skills
- Hours: Full Time
- Pay: $18.00-$20.00 based on experience
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Please send your resume to #removed#
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
Role: Fraud Client Service Representative
Location: Hunt Valley,
Apply for this job now.