Company: VENN GROUP (BIRMINGHAM)
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Monitoring Officer – 4 days/week – Hybrid working
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, who are known for their varied caseloads and personal development, who are recruiting for a Monitoring Officer to join their department.
This assignment is to be worked 4 days per week on a hybrid basis. The successful candidate will ideally work 1 – 2 days a week in office.
The rate is £500 per day umbrella.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Attendance at relevant council meetings Cabinet Council GPAC EC etc…
- Lead on Cllr complaints and Whistleblowing
- Lead constitutional working group
- Lead the member learning development programme
- Lead with leaders officer and issue around Cllrs / ex Cllrs
- Lead on RIPI
- Lead on the Independent Disciplinary Committee
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on, alternatively email .
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.