Job Summary: Maintains efficient operations and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following but are not limited to those listed. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
• Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy.
• Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or management company.
• Responsible for wearing and maintaining the property uniform (if required) which includes the employee ID badge, and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Responsible for cleaning work area, tools and equipment
• Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
• Responsible for timely response to service requests, make-readies, etc.
• Responsible to be available to work on an on-call basis.
• Must be aware of and operate within OSHA and EPA standards and company safety policies at all times.
• Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
• Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• A high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required. One to six
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidate must be able to apply common sense understanding in certain situations. Must have ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with lO's and lOO's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
• Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and document incidents is essential. Ability to speak effectively to residents, employees and vendors.
• While performing this job, the employee is required to walk frequently and regularly and be exposed to outside weather conditions. The employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and on rare occasions, move over 100 pounds.
• Employee must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
• The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and risk of electric shock.
• Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) certification is strongly suggested for
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are a full-service real estate company engaged in the business of managing, leasing, selling, purchasing and developing commercial and multifamily properties. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN. Today, we manage and/or lease more than 80 multifamily properties comprised of over 13,000 units located in seven states. We employ 400+ professionals to provide our clients with superlative, comprehensive real estate services. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement for the right person.
Role: Service Technician
Apply for this job now.