ARS/Rescue Rooter is a winning team! We're growing and need more quality, service-minded plumbing professionals! We set a high standard for employees. And we REWARD superior SERVICE and PERFORMANCE.
We offers repair, service and installation in the following areas:
• Drain Cleaning
We are currently seeking DRAIN CLEANERS for our Houston North Service Center location, servicing the Greater Northwest Houston area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be thorough in inspections and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Cleans drains in homes and commercial buildings.
- Performs preventive maintenance in commercial establishments
- Use sewer cameras and sewer locators to determine options.
- Completes all required documentation on services and may collect, record and deliver fees to the office.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good communications skills and a positive attitude.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Plumbing/drain experience is preferred.
- Apprentice License with Drain Certification is required
Apply online or call Van at 713-856-1013.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Must be able to pass background checks, drug screen and MVR.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: American Residential Services network. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide advancement potential and the chance to give back.
Role: Licensed Experienced Drain Cleaners Wanted
Apply for this job now.