WK is rapidly growing and seeking to expand our team with
experienced with the installation of manufacturing lines / machines such as conveyors, bottling equipment, palletizing systems, and stacking cranes. We need individuals to install cable tray, rigid and EMT pipe, terminate devices and cabinets. Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the NEC as it relates to industrial installations. Pay is based on level of experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge. Opportunity for advancement to supervisory positions based on successful completion of assignments and dependability.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & SCOPE:
- Ability to read and understand schematics and electrical drawings.
- Able to interpret and understand electrical and electronic symbols.
- Familiar with installation of galvanized and stainless steel cable wireways.
- Ability to calculate and fabricate offsets and transitions for cable tray and cable wireways.
- Make recommendations for “in the field” modifications as needed to complete the installation and maintain specifications.
- Record all changes and modifications made and provide detailed technical reports and drawings.
- Interface with contractors and customers/management as necessary to coordinate activities with other trades.
- 5+ years’ experience in the industrial environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret machine schematics and electrical drawings.
- Background in industrial machinery and industrial installation projects preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the NEC, and NFPA 79, OSHA and others, as they relate to the industrial manufacturing industry.
- Ability to use computers and applications as required for reports, communication, using project schematics, etc.
- Dependability, detail oriented, strong work ethic, and accustomed to long work hours at construction sites.
- Requires extensive travel in the US - must have valid driver’s license.
Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements as only serious applicants will be contacted.
Passing consumer (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries is necessary for employment purposes.
Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined to match the desired requirements.
WK Industrial Services Corp. is part of the W&K Group, established in 1985, based in Faulbach, Germany. W&K Group has worldwide locations in the U.S., Mexico, Spain, Brazil, Poland, Russia, China, Slovakia, Turkey. We provide installation and contracting services for industrial manufacturing. We install machines and equipment and provide other industrial services. Our customer base ranges from European equipment manufactures to Fortune 500 companies.
Being a part of a collaborative team, working in innovative environments, encouraging exceptional performance, and exploring outside interests and professional development, W&K recognizes our employees as the most valued part of our firm. They are the core of what makes W&K a great firm to work for and why our culture promotes a remarkable work/life balance.
Role: Per Diem Electrician for Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.