Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Dental Practice Manager
We are looking for an exceptional, dynamic & innovative Dental Practice Manager to contribute to an effective service to meet the needs of our Client.
Our Client is on a journey to become the leading dental services provider in the UK. That goal can’t be achieved without our outstanding and professional team members.As the two groups are merging, we are recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager, offering competitive salary and retail discounts.The Dental Practice Manager responsibilities will be:
- Line management responsibility for dental receptionists and dental nurses, including responsibility for appraisal and personal development.
- Supporting the clinical team to deliver their objectives.
- Ensuring the practice is operating effectively (financially) by managing costs effectively and identifying opportunities make improvements.
- Supervising all banking procedures, including deposits, payments, reconciliation and debt management.
- Providing reports required by the company to facilitate the smooth operation of the practice.
- Delivering practice targets for NHS and private care.
- Keep all practice documentation up to date including policies, procedures and handbooks
- Ensure practice compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
The successful Dental Practice Manager will benefit from:
- Professional indemnity (for GDC registered Dental Nurses).
- Uniform provided.
- Dental Treatment Scheme.
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Supporting the Community – you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one. of the charities we support.
For more information Apply today and I will be in touch!Giuliana Cassiano