Job Title: Spain Patient Liaison
Status : Part Time, to Full Time
Shift: Day / Night
Program Goal : Be the most comprehensive International Patient Program offered in the world.
Salary: Commensurate upon experience
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in customer service
Position: We are looking to hire an energetic, hard-working, and dynamic individual who is looking to gain career experience and be a part of something special. Responsible for performing a wide range of administrative, interpretation, and liaison duties for international patients.
- Answer new patient questions about program
- Coordinate and conduct educational consultations utilizing video conference
- Act as a liaison to Spanish-speaking Patients
- Coordinate and work with internal/external resources for Surrogacy & Egg Donor patients
- Organize and prioritize large volume of information and calls.
- Work independently and within a team and vendors on special projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills/Qualifications: highly developed customer service, personal effectiveness and credibility, thoroughness, collaboration skills, communication proficiency, organization, interpersonal and excellent follow up skills. Must be able to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- High Level interpersonal skills, dealing with demanding, upscale clients
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- European Spanish and English bilingual
- writing, reading and conversational
- Leadership Skills required
- Basic understanding of medical terminology for interpretation purposes
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and challenging concepts
- Basic Internet and social-networking capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Travel may be required
- Must drive and background checks are required
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
The Chicago IVF team is a highly selected group of professionals dedicated to our following company values:
We provide dedicated care that empathizes with our patients difficult journey.
We create an environment of teamwork and respect to meet the needs of our patients and each other.
We pride ourselves on continuing education and development, growing new leaders from within.
We set and work by very high standards.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to join one of the fastest growing, high energy teams in the nation? Do you want to learn and grow like you never imagined? Well then consider joining our team as we forge towards our mission: To be the only obvious choice for fertility care.
Why Chicago IVF?
- Fast growing company with one or more than 50% growth in client volume over 2 years
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the top health care professionals and team leaders in the nation
- Great opportunities for career growth
We are looking to hire a high-energy, hard- working, reliable individual who is looking to gain career experience and be a part of something special.
Role: International Coordinator - European Spanish Speaking
Apply for this job now.