Compliance Manager - Social Housing (Maidenhead, Berkshire with flexible home working available).
Permanent - £50,000 - £55,000 plus Car allowance (circa. £4,500 per annum), plus employee benefits.
My client is a leading Housing Association based in Maidenhead, currently looking for a Compliance Manager to provide effective management of compliance including fire, asbestos, legionella, gas, electric and mechanical installations. Ensuring the organisation maintains compliance in order to create a safe living and working environment for all stakeholders.
- Scheduling and devising health and safety training programmes for staff.
- To work alongside the Fire and Health & Safety Manager to maintain compliance of the Fire Safety Order 2005 throughout the organisation's stock.
- Ensuring all relevant buildings have valid fire risk assessments
- Working with the relevant department/contractor via the Risk Hub system to ensure that any fire risk actions are conducted within the time frames stipulated within the assessment, along with issuing the actions. Progress regularly reported.
- Monitor, report and inspect the progress, status and quality of all fire related remediation and capital works.
- Working alongside colleagues to raise awareness of Fire Safety across the organisation, in order to reduce the risk from fire as far as reasonably practical.
- Working alongside the housing and marketing/public relations teams, to advise on customer related fire safety messages to ensure our customers are educated on fire safety matters.
- Work closely with the Asset Management department to ensure the direct labour team are following and utilising the relevant risk and method statements and auditing the compliance of equipment checks and use of PPE.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified (non-essential)
- Good knowledge of building compliance regulations and legislation.
- Working knowledge of the Fire safety order 2005
- Working Knowledge of approved document B, Guidance on fire risk assessment of sleeping accommodation and purpose-built flats
- A clear understanding of risk assessment, method statements and accident investigation protocols.
- Ability to produce and present reports to senior management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - verbal and written.
To apply for the position please submit you CV or contact #removed# / 07487 847 467