Night Shift Class 2 Drivers:
We have excellent opportunities for Night shift Class 2 Drivers to work for a leading delivery company, based in Newmarket.
As a Night Shift Class 2 Driver, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Complete multi-drop delivery between 4 and 14 collections within your designated geographical area
- Handle scanning equipment for both inbound and outbound consignments
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently
- Adhere to relevant health and safety legislations
- Unloading your vehicle, with some manual work involved.
Ideally, you'll be a skilled Cat C/HGV 2 driver, with previous experience in multi-drop deliveries, good knowledge of the local area, excellent customer service skills, and knowledge of road transport regulations.
For insurance purposes you should have no more than six points on your licence, no DD or DR convictions in the last 10 years. You'll also possess a digital tachocard and have full Driver CPC.
These Class 2 Driver roles involves working night shifts, working 06:30 -15:30 Rates of pay start £21,383.96 depending upon shifts and days worked.
The successful candidate will receive up-skill training (ADR or HIAB),) paid holiday, free uniform and discounts with national companies.
If this is something that interests you apply online today alternatively email for for more information.
Role: Newmarket - Class 2 Delivery Nights Driver
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk, East Anglia
Apply for this job now.