Salesforce Developer - Competitive - London
Are you passionate about developing great code? Are you also willing to do something to mitigate the climate crisis? Avieco, a market-leading independent sustainability team, are looking for a Salesforce Developer.
This exciting role will allow you to work on some of the most pressing sustainability issues, as well as interesting technology challenges.
The key responsibilities for this Salesforce Developer role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure quality in all work - developing high quality code, alongside adhering to and providing Londoninput into development best practices and processes.
- Master and mentor - as well as furthering the mastery of your skills, you will also be expected to share insights within the team so that we all raise the bar.
Avieco is a market-leading independent sustainability team based in London. We work with great organisations that value our input and expertise - they include Google, Lloyds of London, Domino's Pizza Group, the UK government, the European Investment Bank, Seasalt, Croda, Johnson Matthey, Royal Mail and many, many others.
We believe that sustainable business has a positive impact on our environment, society and economy. Thus, our mission is to champion sustainability and take on client's sustainability challenges as if they are our own.
The key skills and qualities of a Salesforce Developer:
- Salesforce development experience - a minimum of 2+ years' demonstrable experience of working as a Salesforce developer. Must have a strong grasp of APEX and SOQL. Must also be knowledgeable in SOAP API and the use of web services.
- Education - Ideally a BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience / training that make you suitable for the role requirements.
- Strong interest in sustainability sector, and eligible to work permanently in the UK at the time of application.
- Desirable - experience in SKUID and Salesforce DX.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining what you can bring to this role, why this is a good next step in your career, and how you meet the skills and experience sought along with a CV detailing your relevant experience.
You must be eligible to work permanently in the UK at the time of the application.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.