Responsibilities and Duties
- Review contracts and comply with all terms
- Review and clear title curative items
- Prepare and issue Closing Protection Letters, title curative documents, and transfer documents
- Balance Closing file ledger
- Ability to work overtime if necessary
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers, as well as the policies and goals of Mason
- Handle other duties or special projects as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience in the title insurance industry or prior commercial or residential real estate experience
- Knowledge of Resware, Microsoft Word and Excel is beneficial, but not necessary
- Ability to work without direct supervision, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Good oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
A full service staffing firm specializing in the financial services industry. Focus sectors include real estate financial services, credit and collections, finance and accounting, and private equity/venture capital.
Role: Escrow Closer
Apply for this job now.