Full - Time - Permanent
37 hours a week (Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-4.30pm)
We have a great opportunity for a Quality Controller to join our Client based in Bedford to ensure the ISO 9001 certificate is maintained, to handle the complaints, Capture and report KPI's and Improve quality.
- Maintain ISO 9001 certificate
- Prepare for Management Reviews and carry out resulting actions
- Preparing for Audits with their chosen external quality consultant
- Prepare information for the BSI audits and carry out action resulting from non-conformances
- Capture and report KPI's
- (OTIF, OEE, MCI, Absence, NRFT, productivity, Stock Turns, DL %)
- Handling customer complaints and in-house non-conformance reports
- Organise flammability and durability testing for our products
- Performing daily random quality checks on the shop floor and ensuring supervisor checks are completed.
- Identify quality issues and recommending improvements
- Prepare and maintain MDR documentation
- Train others as required
- Helping with production as required
Health & Safety:
- Ensure all Quality and Health and safety standards are maintained and correct procedures are operated within the department
- Report any accidents/Hazards/near misses to safety officer
- Good level of spoken English
- Experience within a similar role
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Decision making
- Attention to Detail
If you fit the above criteria please apply today!
Please check out our Privacy Notice to bring you up to speed with your rights over your data
And GDPR: Privacy Notice
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.