Carrington West are seeking 2 Communications Officers to work for a National Engineering firm based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
Our client's communications team plays an important role in protecting and enhancing the business brand and bringing together people, purpose and projects.
We are looking for a Communications Business Partner (FTC) to join the communications team at our client's head office in Rickmansworth. The role is all about developing and delivering internal and external communications to support the operations. The role covers a range of activities, including employee and project communications, media relations, social media and website content. Strong writing skills are a pre-requisite for this role.
* Develop and implement communications plans for identified operational areas of the business
* Provide content for - and contribute to the development of - the intranet, external website and social media
* Develop and provide content for employee communications, suitable for a range of audiences, some in dispersed locations with limited access to main channels
* Provide communications guidance to projects and develop relationships with customer communications teams
* Proactively manage relationships with targeted media contacts, creating news releases, identifying media opportunities and creating content for publications
* Event management
* Project manage the delivery of communications material, working with the in-house creative services team and/or external agencies
* Ensure brand guidelines are followed in all communications
We're looking for:
* A can-do, positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile
* A team player, willing to get involved in other aspects of the Communications team's activities and support colleagues
* The ability to write in a well-structured, purposeful manner for a wide range of media, including the company magazine, intranet and social media
* The ability to provide guidance on the principles associated with activities such as graphic design, web design, print production and management, video production, social media and events
This is a long term contracting opportunity that may lead to a permanent role.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Luke Clifford at Carrington West on 02393 876011.
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Parking professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Luke at Carrington West on 02393 876011 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us. CWHTT
Role: Communications Officers
Apply for this job now.