Job Overview: As a Deburr Grinder/Part Marker, you will be responsible for the following:
Grinding and smoothing surfaces of custom metal (steel) parts prior to secondary operations.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Eager to bring your skillset into an advanced manufacturing facility.
- Must be a detail oriented person willing and able to contribute to a team effort.
- Begin and finish each day with a zero-defect mentality and commitment to producing a quality, American made product.
- Examine surface of part for defects.
- Select grade of abrasive belt, wheel or disk according to specifications, knowledge of abrasives and condition of metal and attach to grinder.
- Replace worn abrasive disks, wheels and belts
- Remove burs
Physical Requirements and Duties:
- Ability to reach, turn, twist, and walk.
- Ability to stand for the duration of a work shift.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. at a time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Laser Precision is a world class, full service sheet metal and plate fabricator located in Libertyville, IL. We are committed to delivering the correct number of quality parts, on time to our customers.
As a contract metal fabricator, our extended supply chain services range from design collaboration, engineering, prototyping, fabrication, assembly, coating/finishing, inventory management, to distribution and management of shipments. As an industry leader in innovation and technology, we provide demand driven metal fabrication services to some of the largest OEM's in the world.
We are a strategic partner that serves the agricultural, defense, marine, medical, heavy equipment, power generation, construction, fitness and transportation markets.
Our end goal, is to provide our customers with a predictable supply of high quality, low-cost, metal components and assemblies that drive savings and efficiency into their value stream.
Our name is not just a literal capability of ours; it's a mindset.
Role: Deburr Grinder/Part Marking 1st and 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.