COMPANY: FOUR SEASONS - LONDON
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Essential attributes for success include:
- Strong leadership skills, which will have been gained whilst working as a Director of Sales, Director of Marketing or Regional Director of Sales in either a Worldwide Sales Office or property role.
- Creativity, innovation and business acumen to develop, co-ordinate and implement programmes to increase profitable sales in all product areas, as well as devising the annual budget and Marketing Plan for the region.
- Well developed analytical skills and curiosity, with the ability to monitor and identify current and future business trends to ensure profitable sales in periods of low and high demand, as well as understanding the different needs of market segments and implementing appropriate strategies to maximise sales.
- Forecasting skills, ensuring consistent awareness of current and forecasted business performance, responding as required
- Overseeing a proactive and effective prospecting programme, regularly reviewing the performance of each Account Director and auditing key account activity
- Commitment to attending recognised industry events and roadshows.
- Engage with on-property Sales and operations teams, nurturing relationships and collaborating to provide the best guest experiences, as well as fostering relationships with Corporate PR and PR agencies, to ensure maximum exposure in appropriate media
- Generic skills including: team skills, interpersonal sensitivity, versatility, flexibility, the ability to remain calm under pressure and to juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
See descriptionRole: Regional Director of Sales Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.