Job DescriptionRestaurant General Manager for new location in Randolph, MA. Quick Serve - Growing Company
Our Quick Serve Restaurant Company is currently looking for bold, energetic people to join our team as a Restaurant General Manager. If you have the drive, a big smile, and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you! Here, your job really can be all you want it to be! Top notch Restaurant Management in our restaurants is an important ingredient to the success of the business. Our managers are responsible for delivering our 'Customer Promise' by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately, you will help our company grow and thrive as we build 10-12 new locations in Massachusetts this year. We are deeply committed to excellence and reward our managers for strong performance.Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).· Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts.· Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.· Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.· Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes, and policies.· Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.· Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training, and retaining effective team talent.· Counsels and disciplines team members, as necessary.Skills (not limited to)
Highlights of benefits:
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- Management experience in a quick serve restaurant required.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer literacy.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Experience motivating, mentoring, and training a team.
- Reliable transportation
· Competitive salary & bonus incentives· Life and Accident Insurance, E-learning tools· Medical Insurance, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance· Paid vacation· Employee meal discounts.
For an immediate interview, email your resume to Brian Blum at Gecko Hospitality