This is a career fast track position and enormous opportunity for the right person. We're an organization where you can flourish and grow a diverse set of new skills quickly. You will be working and sitting with the entire team daily, not some walled off cubical farm.
SureCritic has raving fans as clients. And with the numbers of clients we have (in the thousands), there’s no shortage of things that need to get done. This position’s primary responsibility will be “problem solver”. As part of the customer support team, you’ll become an expert with our platform including set up, troubleshooting, data feeds and billing issues. You’ll also interface with marketing to develop campaigns designed to support feature utilization and new feature communications to existing clients. This position will work with sales in support of clients set up and support as well. If you are successful, this position will have the opportunity to grow with the organization.
We are a small, high performing team that works closely together. We all pull the wagon together so our next team member should have some of the following qualities:
- A positive professional attitude
- Understand that being friendly and managing customer expectations is half the battle.
- You don’t need a technical or software background, but it would help. You will need a strong understanding of social platforms and a good curiosity for what makes things tick. Experience supporting client’s use of software platforms is a plus.
- We run a pretty flat organization, so you’ll need to be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- We like people who are fearless. Yeah, you’re going to break a few eggs. It’s a good thing we like omelets.
This entry-level position is ideal for service oriented graduates with a technical or quantitative background who enjoy working in a cutting edge environment. As an entry-level specialist, you will engage with both internal and external customer, work hard, learn a lot, and have fun.
- Research, reproduce and resolve customer software and technical issues
- Handle customer inquiries via phone/chat/email
- Facilitate web-based training sessions
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Maintain appropriate case- and customer-related files and records in the support system
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Consistently and accurately record your daily time
- Previous experience in customer service or other related fields
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with business support tools like MS Office, CRM, Wordpress etc
- Be able to be in the Seattle office
- Employee sponsored Health Care
- Excellent vacation policy
Role: Customer Success Specialist
Apply for this job now.