COMPANY: ROBERT HALF TECHNOLOGY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Help Desk Analyst Employment Type:
Full Time Salary:
M/D/V, 401k, 3 weeks PTO, 8 paid holidays, profit sharing plan Top Requirements:
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Sam Figliulo at #removed#** Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of desk side experience in a detail oriented environment.
- VIP support. Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
- On-site and remote 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd level support.
- Top Technical Skills: Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Additional Technical Skills: Altiris, Air-Watch, Prosystem FX, Terminal Server, Check Point VPN, iPhone, Blackberry, ShoreTel 14.2 (VoIP) phone system, preferred but not required.
- First 2-4 months will be onsite training/onboarding in Westwood, but then this person will be based out of Encino office. Must be flexible with travel between Encino and Westwood offices. 150 users in Encino. 250 in Westwood.
- Company is going through a period of mergers and acquisitions slightly chaotic and very busy. They acquired a new office in the valley for 60 users back in April and just acquired another 150 users in Encino. Their environment will grow to 500+ users!
- There really isn t any Sys Admin work at this point, but this person can grow into that in 2 years.
- Strong white glove support. In-person and remote support (50/50 split)
- Someone who can deal with a lot of busy work/grunt work . For example: They currently have 1,200 unanswered tickets sitting in the queue and many of them are I need access to this file or I can t connect to printer
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Sam Figliulo at #removed#**
- 2+ years of corporate environment experience
- Phone + in-person VIP support
- Well-rounded; being able to manage all things that you might encounter in the help desk
- Working through a ticketing system/documentation
- provided by Dice