COMPANY: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor to join one of the strongest restructuring and insolvency practices in the South on a full-time, permanent basis. Joining the Guildford office of a firm ranked in the Chambers and Legal 500 directories, you will work on City calibre cases in a team which has an open door policy and offers huge learning opportunities.
COVID-19 Recruitment update: This firm is keen to receive the details of strong candidates in readiness for future hires.
Your New Role
Joining a busy, fast growing department, typical work of the Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor will include:
- Advising on corporate and financial restructurings, whether in distressed or solvent circumstances
- Insolvency-related transactions
- Insolvency-related litigation, including personal insolvency across the UK and cross border
- Working alongside other departments such as banking & finance, tax, employment, real estate and intellectual property
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven Solicitor who demonstrates:
- 2+ years of PQE
- Desire to build on what they have already achieved
- The ability to thrive in a fast growing department
- A solid background gained either in a City or strong regional firm
- Experience working a varied caseload of restructuring and insolvency matters
In return for hard work and expertise, the Restructuring Solicitor will benefit from:
- £55,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Strong training and knowledge management
- A friendly, supportive environment
- A competitive benefits package
If this Guildford-based Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor role sounds of interest then please apply today to find out more.