CoWorx Staffing is seeking a Documentation and Training Lead.
The Documentation and Training Lead will be on the project team to document, facilitate, monitor, and evaluate manufacturing procedures and training activities for the new plant. This is a contract position with a duration of 6-8 months, starting in November of 2018. Pay rate is $45/Hr.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Assess training needs for new and existing employees
· Develop Standard Operating Procedures, manuals and training aids
· Analyze and document competencies required for a job
· Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
· Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
· Work with and support cross-functional teams in order to understand proposed manufacturing operations
· Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
· Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
· Map out training plans for individual employees
· Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
· Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
· Provide feedback to program participants and management
· Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
· Maintain employee training records
· Represent Standard Operations Procedures development and employee training at project team meetings.
· Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or at least 5 years’ experience with operating procedures development, instruction and training
- Experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing, safety and quality practices.
- Direct experience in a Lean manufacturing environment.
- Direct experience with supervision in a manufacturing organization.
- Must be a self-started with strong analytical and problem solving aptitude/skills.
- Must be able to learn, demonstrate and practice a safe work attitude and behaviors.
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal/interpersonal/communication and ability to perform effectively in a fast paced, team oriented environment
Education and Experience
· knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
· knowledge of instructional design
· knowledge of training methodologies
· knowledge of learning management systems
· knowledge of competency assessment
· certification such as ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) a plus
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about, give us a call!
1011 Route 22 West
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
Term Life insurance
Payroll debit card
We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events.
Holiday Pay Program
Complimentary Software Training and Tutorials
Resume Assistance and Interviewing Tips
Awards, Recognitions & Employee Appreciation Events
Enjoy top-notch benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
At CoWorx, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events.
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Role: Documentation and Training Lead
Apply for this job now.