Manpower Engineering has partnered with a well-established and growing company that develops and manufactures novel medical devices that directly impact the quality of patients' daily lives.
The organization is committed to hiring talented individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment. Innovation and creative thinking are highly valued, and the culture is characterized by openness and fairness, where all employees have an opportunity to make a difference.
The company values its team-members and is focused on empowering employees, providing flexibility with accountability and plenty of opportunity for long-term career growth. Innovation and creativity are welcomed, and all employees are able to make a difference. Additionally, you will be provided a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Working together with the IT Director, the Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for maintaining a functioning infrastructure in the MN engineering and manufacturing facility and throughout the entire organization. A critical responsibility of this role includes the advanced management and support of the company ERP system. Experience with EPICOR is very strongly desired for this role. The Infrastructure Analyst will also suggest ways to improve the efficiency and reliability of IT, IT support, and systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage infrastructure in a Pharmaceutical production environment.
- Support the company ERP system, acting as a business process liaison and one of the primary administrators for the system.
- Perform regular software and firmware updates to servers and infrastructure components on a rotating after hours schedule.
- Work with Manage Engine for remote support, software distribution, and patch deployment.
- Support other IT team members as needed to ensure constant IT coverage.
- Be available to work after hours and weekends as required for projects or maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other major with appropriate experience.
- One or more certifications including CCNA/CCNP, VCP, MCSE is required.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a medium sized corporate infrastructure.
- Experience supporting Windows and Linux servers, including hardware components.
- Experience managing routers, switches, SAN and NAS storage, WiFi access points, business telephone systems, and backup appliances.
- Experience managing and administering all aspects of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience managing and administering corporate ERP systems. EPICOR experience very strongly preferred. Made 2 Manage experience is helpful.
- Experience using Manage Engine for remote support, software distribution, and patching.
- Experience with pharmaceutical or medical-device IT systems validation preferred.
- Experience with iOS, mobile device management, and mobile device profile development.