Engage3 is looking for a passionate and experienced Account Manager, who will partner with our customers to ensure their long-term success. The Account Manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
What does an Account Manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to clients
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
Ensuring they are aware with all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition.
Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
Prepare reports on account status
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer need
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Engage3 helps retailers and brands enhance their pricing performance through data science and analytics. We work with grocery, drug, pet, mass, sporting goods, and e-commerce retailers across the US and Canada to provide localized competitive intelligence, understand their competitors' pricing & assortment strategies, and execute more thoughtful pricing strategies through a combination of big data, predictive analytics, and SaaS solutions.
We were recently announced as one of Inc. Magazine's top 1,500 fastest growing private companies in the US. This recognition comes on the heels of our $12 million Series B financing from retail technology focused venture capitalists.
Our Founders are serial entrepreneurs - their first company, KhiMetrics, is credited with creating the retail price optimization industry and was ultimately acquired by SAP in 2006. Now we're targeting a larger opportunity.
We've grown our team by over 50% in the last year and have been focused on bringing on passionate & smart teammates who take pride in their work and are looking to make a difference.
If this sounds like you, let's talk.
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.