Teaching Assistant - Cranleigh
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a school catering for children with Autism and Complex needs around the Cranleigh area that are seeking Teaching Assistant Staff for opportunities to work on an ad hoc basis either with full time or part time availability. Ad hoc part time options available. These are ideal positions for;
- Someone with experience of working / caring for someone with special needs.
- A Youth Worker
- Sports Coach
- Care/Support worker
- A recent graduate from a good university keen to convey their knowledge to other students.
- An experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a new role.
- Drama/Arts graduate
- Someone who is resilient, good interpersonal skills and can handle challenging situations.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant, SEN Teaching Assistant or Tutor.
Cranleigh position - Teaching Assistant;
• Monday to Friday (Term time only) 08:30-15:30
• Start date negotiable
• Strong Behaviour Management.
• Be prepared to interact with pupils and cater for students' individual needs.
Why Teaching Personnel?
Teaching Personnel are the market leading education recruitment company. We have 80+ branches worldwide and have been trusted by hundreds of thousands of Teachers and Support staff to find them work in UK Schools. Our benefits include;
• No Umbrella Company (Keep what you earn!)
• CPD Courses to further your skills e.g Child Psychology Level 3, SEND Diploma Level 2, 3 & 4 and ADHD/Autism Awareness.
• Free Level 2 Safeguarding Course.
• A Personal Consultant to support you on your education journey.
• Weekly COVID self certification
1. Submit your CV using the link attached on 'Apply now'
2. If shortlisted, we will contact you regarding booking an initial consultation via Skype, Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
3. During this consultation we will give you more details about working as a Teaching Assistant at Teaching Personnel.
4. We will ensure all the vetting and administration for your profile is done so you can go into schools with no administration requirements outstanding.
5. Enjoy your new role with weekly payments and no 3rd party (umbrella company involved)!
Please note: You must be living within the UK or have a UK address you are moving to in order to be registered with us due to the DBS requirements. We also do not sponsor visa requests.