Versatile Processing Group, Inc. is looking for a Production Manager to add to our growing team at our facility in Nabb, IN!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manage chopping line to achieve all production goals.
· Manage all chopping line employees to ensure proper work performance.
· Ensure all chopping line employees are working in a safe manner and all PPE is being worn.
· Work with VP of Operations and Plant Manager to learn all paperwork, scheduling and assist with daily plant operation.
· Work with Quality, Safety and Environmental managers to ensure policies are upheld and/or help create revisions.
· Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field. Associates degree plus 6+ years’ experience will be considered in substitution.
· Four years (or more) of previous production experience.
· Previous scrap metal industry experience required.
· Strong teamwork mentality.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Versatile Processing Group, Inc., headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, is a privately held company. VPG is the parent company to Versatile Processing Indiana, Versatile Processing Texas, Dulin Metals Company and Emerald Transformer. Versatile Processing Group specializes in industrial scrap metal processing, utility equipment recycling and post-consumer scrap recycling.
VPG offers a comprehensive benefits packs to include budget-friendly medical, dental and vision plans, company paid life insurance, supplemental benefit options, a 401k plan with company match, training and development and provided uniforms.
Versatile Processing Group, Inc. as an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Agencies Please.
Role: Production Manager
Apply for this job now.