Field Service Engineer
£23,000 - £25,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £50,000) + Package
Exciting opportunity for a field service engineer to work for a specialist OEM with full product training available. Enjoy working a role with unlimited overtime and a high earning potential (£50K+). Join a workplace that can offer you terrific opportunities to travel the world whilst earning a good all-round package.
This company are well known within their marketplace and offer their services Worldwide. Immerse yourself in this technically challenging and rewarding role with regular overtime to increase earnings, as well as training to support you in being a specialist field service engineer.
* Service, breakdowns and repairs
* Mechanically biased role with some electrical
* International field service role (stay away up to 80% of the time)
* Mechanical engineering background
* Ex-forces engineers welcomed
* Time served OR qualification
* Live in a commutable distance to Dundee
Keywords: International field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, marine,
engineer, marine engineering, tunnel thrusters, stern gears, electrical, mechanical, propulsion equipment, ship vessel, electrical, propeller, ships, engine, shuttle thrusters, gearboxes
Role: Field Service Engineer
Apply for this job now.