Live the Passion…. Throughout the world, Harley-Davidson unites people deeply, passionately and authentically. And in this unity, there is a rich and unending variety of personal experiences.
The H-D culture provides employees with continued opportunities for growth and professional development because we believe that people are our only long-term competitive advantage. Our culture believes in providing high customer satisfaction by supplying products and services that delight customers and offer value. And, our culture and values promote employee development, diversity, and leadership excellence.
Helping Service Personnel
- Ability to accept and follow directions.
- Help Service Department employees to run an efficient and customer oriented department.
- Wash Motorcycles. Ensure they are cleaner than when customer dropped them off.
- Assist Technicians with keeping the service department clean and organized.
- Assist with new motorcycle un-crating and set-up.
- Maintain and periodically check inventory of charged motorcycle batteries.
- Re-fill stock of oil, electrolyte material, or other supplies, as needed.
- Assist technicians or other dealership personnel, when asked.
- Greet external customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle requests quickly, and courteously.
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base.
- Knowledge and/or experience in sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personal sales to function independently and as a part of a team.
- Passion to turn prospects into customers.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-starter.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional skills of customer service.
- Able to develop and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Able to understand the customers wants, needs and desires.
- Able to achieve sales quotas.
- Able to handle a hard multi-tasking environment.
- M class license Required.
Being a part of our exciting, fun and rides!dynamic culture is not just about working for a dealership, it's about embracing a lifestyle of freedom, passion, team members you can call friends, good times and great rides!
Location: Saint Charles,
Apply for this job now.