Spire Bristol Hospital has a unique and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and focused Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse to join our busy, high performing Theatre team.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer.
Duties and responsibilities
You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex caseload and assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and assisting in the day to day running of theatres. As an Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements. To make justifiable patient assessments you will coll
Who we're looking for
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Strong knowledge and interest in Orthopaedic Scrubbing is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 9 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack, [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.