15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2021, its customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You'll Do:
Our Small Business division is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization and we are looking for hungry, driven and coachable talent to join the Account Executive team. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market and customers which allows them to make quicker and better data-driven decisions.
We provide tools to help you prospect as you also close company-provided leads. If you are the type of sales professional who thrives on cutting-edge technology, building relationships within all aspects of a Small business, and if only hitting 100% to quota disappoints you... we'd like to discuss an opportunity for us to grow together.
- Full-Cycle Sales Role; qualifying inbound leads, conducting discovery calls, online demos, and closing deals over the phone
- Make 50-70 calls per day to incoming leads
- Perform 2-3 product demos per day
- Close 10-15 deals per month
- Use Salesforce to track all activities
- Articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data
- Use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- 1+ years of quota carrying sales as an individual contributor; preferably in a fast-paced environment selling to companies with less than $20 million in revenue
- 1+ year experience discussing concepts like PPC, SEO, SEM and other marketing technologies with prospective clients
- Ability to demonstrate previous success: awards, stack-rankings, accomplishments, "brag bag"
- 1+ year experience conducting online demonstrations
- 1+ year experience using Google to research leads and prospects to build pipeline
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!