Dentist Worcester, Massachusetts
We are currently seeking a confident and experienced general dentist in Worcester, Massachusetts
Excellent compensation and benefits package including; paid medical, malpractice and 401K retirement plus unlimited earning potential. Future opportunity for equity position.
- Promote oral health and disease prevention.
- Diagnose oral diseases.
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient's oral health.
- Review treatment plan options with patients.
- Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dental records.
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care.
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
HCRC Staffing was founded with the mission to incorporate years of medical and staffing knowledge to enhance the hiring experience. We use a consultative, direct, ethical, expedient, and detail-oriented approach to staffing.
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.
Apply for this job now.