Due to continued growth, Hales Home Care has an exciting vacancy for a Quality and Assessment Officer to join their branch in Hebburn (South Tyneside).
You will work with the management team to ensure that care and support is being delivered to an exceptionally high standard across Sourth Tyneside. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and the Group Quality Assurance Manager to ensure the fundamental and regulatory standards as set by the Health & Social Care Act 2014 are maintained.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be available for on-call duties.
- Previous experience in Health and Social Care role is essential.
- A willingness to attend training necessary for the role.
- A thorough approach to their work with attention to detail.
- Full and clean driver's license.
- Be able to work with self-direction and as part of a team.
- Completing comprehensive and person centred care plans that promote the wellbeing of service users and promote active participation in their community.
- Completing risk assessments that are enabling service users to live as independently as possible in their own homes whilst supporting safety standards.
- Ensuring the implementation and delivery of the Quality Assurance framework through an agreed programme of audit activity.
- Undertaking audits as directed by either the Registered Manager or the Quality Assurance Manager utilising the approved auditing tools.
- Analysing audit data and prepare written reports on the audit findings to promote quality improvement.
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Manager in embedding quality assurance processes, including audit activity, across the Hales Group.
- Supporting the community to teams and completing peer observations to ensure care quality and standards of care are being maintained.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply today.
Due to the high level of response we receive, if you have not heard within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful