At Silver Arrow we specialise in the recruitment of HGV Drivers. Due to significant client demand, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and experienced Driver Consultant to join our growing business. The role will be based at our head office located in the Birchwood area of Warrington.
The ideal candidate will come from a driver recruitment background or have experience in logistics operations.
To be successful in this role the candidate must have the hunger and tenacity to maximise shift numbers by placing as many drivers into work as possible. Phone shy need not apply! You will be working in a fast-paced environment with an urgency to place drivers quickly in order to support our clients.
You must have the ability to multi task, prioritise your workload, possess strong organisation skills and have the ability to use your own initiative.
This appointment is key to the development of the office and you should enjoy meeting new people and working within a busy, activity led office, and view this role as a career move with significant potential.
If you are up for the challenge, then we can't wait to hear from you!
- Managing and placing into work existing and new HGV Class 1, 2 and van drivers
- Dealing with multiple drivers and clients and problem solving to maximise the number of shifts placed
- Meeting and registering new drivers and completing driver registration packs
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with drivers
- Ensuring impeccable standards of communication and team work! You will be working within a busy team with the common goal of maximising shift numbers
- Dealing with and resolving drivers payroll and timesheet queries
- Maintaining the compliance of existing drivers
- Adherence to existing CRM and office processes/procedures is vital.
- Full Driving Licence
- Have a passion for working with people and problem solving
- The ability to work under pressure, and adapt when priorities can quickly change.
- Be process driven with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A natural team player
- An eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, resilient and conscientious
- Highly articulate and professional in your approach
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Excellent I.T skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
Salary and benefits:
£26,000 + dependant upon experience. Plus excellent commission structure and bonus scheme.
Reference ID: SA062