COMPANY: BEECHER MADDEN.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £90,000 - £99,999
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Ross Downham #removed#
or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980 Role Summary:
A Global Consultancy are currently hiring for DevOps Engineers of all seniority levels to assist with a huge project automating critical infrastructure. They have access to all the latest technology and offer certifications/training as part of the package. They have a wide client portfolio and travel will not be required for this project. If successful you will be involved in:
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
- Undertaking cross-functional projects working in teams with other experienced engineers in different knowledge areas building sustainable and reliable services.
- Working with outstanding technology - the end client has an IT strategy based on user centric design, modern open source technology, continuous integration and modern software architecture such as microservices and cloud technology.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and further your career working on technically challenging projects whilst constantly learning new things. Also attending regular tech meetups, taking part in hackathons and attend conferences.
- Docker/Kubernetes experience (senior-level candidates)
- Built infrastructure in AWS using terraform
- AWS certifications (preferred but not essential)
- Able to converse with both internal and external stakeholders
- Desire to learn new technology
- Reasonable fluency in at least one of: Ruby, Go, Python.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
Role: Platform Engineer/DevOps Engineer, Croydon, Up To £95,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (South), London (Greater), London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.