AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking Client Support Specialists for second shift who will initiate contact with prospective clients and generate leads for our team of Loan Officers. This is an opportunity to be a part of a new and growing team within a well-established company.
Founded in 2002, AmeriSave Mortgage is one of the nation’s leading direct mortgage lenders with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate, Zillow and others. Our goal is to make the mortgage process simple and fast with our advanced technology and our talented team of customer focused professionals. We strive to make it easy, enjoyable and convenient for customers to do business with us. We offer a fun, casual and entrepreneurial-spirited work environment where employees are recognized, celebrated and provided with the tools to grow and succeed.
We invest in our people so you can be your best every day and enjoy a rewarding career with opportunities for upward mobility and increased earnings. No prior mortgage experience is required!
- PAID training!
- An amazing, upbeat culture with supportive leadership and exceptional training and mentorship
- Growth opportunities for those who exhibit excellent performance and positive attitudes
- Attractive compensation and benefits package. Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverages as well as 401(k) benefits.
- A company that values having fun. Seriously….Have Fun is one of our Core Values.
- Using state of the art telephony, manage high volume of calls with existing or potential homeowners who have shown interest in either refinancing or purchasing a home
- Manage a high call volume, emails and SMS (text) in order to enable our sales staff to maintain a full pipeline of prospects
- Pre-screen potential borrowers by confirming basic information
- Establish and maintain a friendly rapport with customers and understand their goals and objectives
- Transfer interested consumers to the Loan Officers
- Set appointments with consumers for the Loan Officers
- Deliver exceptional customer service to potential and existing customers
- Telemarketing and/or customer service experience (inbound/outbound) preferred
- Must be available to work second shift and occasional weekends
- Previous collection, banking, financial services, or mortgage experience a plus
- Must be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- Must be articulate and able to quickly develop rapport with customers over the phone
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage high volume of calls
- Ability to counter customer objections
- Must be independent, self-motivated and organized
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is considered one of the leading retail mortgage lenders in the country, with hundreds of employees serving consumers in 48 states and DC. Our goal is to provide affordable rates with expert customer service to every applicant.
Amerisave.com was designed to make shopping for mortgages easy and straight forward. You can shop, apply and request your rate lock in minimal time.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers a wide array of mortgage products, including VA, USDA, Non Conforming and FHA.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding, so that we can better serve our customers personally and minimize delays.
Role: Call Center Representative - 1st or 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.