We are seeking an RN Home Health PRN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
A new vision for home health care.
We will assist you in the recovery from an illness, injury or surgery, manage a chronic medical condition, or cope with life transitions.
We provide the full range of home health care. From full medical home health to companion care, Highland-Hollow’s best in class service offers you more. We can help.
We have a special focus on After-Stroke Care, Cancer Care, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s Care.
Role: RN Home Health PRN
Apply for this job now.