Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
September 2021 - July 2022
£450.00 - £947.70 per week
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Full Time Primary Teacher to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the South Tyneside area. This is a long-term Teaching role, which will commence in September 2021 and will continue until July 2022. The successful Teacher would be working full time in either Nursery or Reception. They would be solely responsible for the class and therefore would be expected to plan, mark, and assess the work throughout the academic year. Initially this would be a one year post, however for the right person, this role could go permanent. This would be a full time role, working 08:30 - 16:00 each day.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
This average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful Primary Teacher to join their motivated team. This primary school has a strong team spirit and dedicated work ethic among staff. Within the school, they have worked hard to introduce and continually improve a unique and exciting method of teaching creative and foundation subjects.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a PGCE/QTS
- Have experience of working as a Teacher within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Have experience of providing literacy and numeracy support
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early Years Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Prim