Duties and responsibilities
Qualifications and Training
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
- Working in teams
- Work with minimum supervision
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Experience in a caring role
Our 'bank workers' work ad hoc shifts as and when required to suit business needs, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave. Bank works are paid on a weekly basis.
Closing Date: Friday, 29th January 2021 at 17:00 hours. We may close the vacancy earlier should we have receive enough applications.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Tricia Holliman, Ward Manager on [... Click Apply...] or  [... Click Apply...]. For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.